Accredited Carbon Literacy Training For School Leaders
This Climate Emergency Training course for school leaders is accredited by the ‘Carbon Literacy Project’ and is aimed at those working in leadership roles within schools or trusts in the United Kingdom. Completion of this course and a short statement of commitment will mean that you become officially certified as Carbon Literate.
Our training is unique in two ways:
- It is delivered by a flexible mix of remote live and self-paced learning which allows you to fit it around your teaching and leadership schedules
- It is specifically tailored to the education sector in the United Kingdom which means that 100% of the content is relevant to you
Prior to the main remote live course session, participants will be expected to have completed the following:
- A self paced video onboarding (approx. 20 mins).
- Two self paced modules of approximately 1 hour each (2 hours in total).
- Carbon Literacy Project (CLP) accreditation task (approx. 30mins) – an evidence based assessment based on submitted personal pledges and NetZero commitments