Accredited Carbon Literacy Training for School Leaders
This Climate Emergency Training course for school leaders is accredited by the ‘Carbon Literacy Project’ and is aimed at those working in leadership roles within schools or trusts in the United Kingdom. Completion of this course and a short statement of commitment will mean that you become officially certified as Carbon Literate.
Our training is unique in two ways:
- It is delivered by a flexible mix of remote live and self-paced learning which allows you to fit it around your teaching and leadership schedules
- It is specifically tailored to the education sector in the United Kingdom which means that 100% of the content is relevant to you
In addition to the main remote live session on November 9th, this training will consist of the following:
- A 30 – 45 min remote onboarding. This will take place on October 11th at 3:30pm. This will give you an introduction to the course and the platform. The session will be recorded for anyone who is unable to attend.
- Self-paced materials are to be completed prior to 9th November.
- Carbon Literacy Project (CLP) accreditation task (approx. 30mins) – an evidence based assessment based on submitted personal pledges and NetZero commitments
Leave A Comment