These are questions we often get asked, so we thought that we would round off October by using today’s post as a fresh opportunity to answer these FAQs.
So here’s an overview of who we work with to transform their edtech across the UK:
- Consultancy to the education sector: Satori Education helps schools, colleges and trusts to select, implement, and use edtech solutions that meet their specific needs.
- Consultancy to the edtech industry: Satori Education works with software and content providers to align their products to the education sector’s needs and requirements.
- Education adviser support for MSPs: Satori Education provides education adviser support on behalf of managed service providers.
And here’s a snapshot of some of our most popular products and services that we offer:
- Edtech Leaders Academy: A structured professional development programme for professionals who have taken on a digital leadership role within their organisation. Features self-paced modules, coaching and peer support.
- Edtech Discover: A comprehensive curriculum technology audit, taking into account the views of all stakeholders in an organisation.
- Edtech Vision and Strategy: A service which helps educational establishments create a vision for technology and a strategy to achieve that vision.
If you’d like to discuss improving or optimising your setting’s edtech further then please call us on 0800 622 6283, email email@example.com or connect with our experienced edtech CEO Joe Basketts on LinkedIn.