Every school has its own vision and values, and EdTech can be a powerful tool to not only enhance learning in the classroom but to also improve pupil attainment.
But it needs to be the right technology to succeed for the individual needs of your school’s unique educational setting, visions and values.
Our flagship Edtech Leaders training programme is a specialist professional learning course that will help you to achieve the following goals and more:
- Formulate a school-wide vision for EdTech
- Effectively review existing use of EdTech and its impact
- Use knowledge and insight to devise an actionable EdTech strategy
- Apply new skills to write an EdTech development plan
- Confidently implement changes across the school
- Deliver effective CPD so colleagues engage confidently with EdTech
- Troubleshoot emerging issues through the EdTech support network
Over the next few weeks, we’ll continue to provide more insight into this flagship programme. In the meantime, you can register your interest to be a part of our next academy cohort.
You can also find more out about our EdTech Leaders Programme on our dedicated web page.
If you have any questions please email our expert team at email@example.com or telephone us on 0800 622 6283.
In the meantime, here’s more on how EdTech can lead school improvement.