Our senior edtech consultants Andy Murden and Rachel Tilden-Walker are heading up our latest flagship training, which will enable our latest 15-strong cohort of teachers and educators from across the UK to become edtech specialists.
On completion of this course, which is part of the Primary Goal programme, the cohort will leave armed with the skills and knowledge to champion their school’s digital future and to achieve the following with confidence:
- Formulate a school-wide vision for edtech,
- Effectively review existing use of edtech and its impact,
- Use knowledge and insight to devise an actionable edtech strategy,
- Apply new skills to write an edtech development plan,
- Confidently implement changes across the school,
- Deliver effective CPD so colleagues engage confidently with edtech,
- Troubleshoot emerging issues through the edtech support network.
For more on our Edtech Leaders Programme please visit the dedicated page for this flagship training course.
And, if you have any questions please email our expert team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0800 622 6283.