Edtech for multi-academy trusts
Optimising your technology strategy across each of your schools
Scaling out your edtech across multiple schools can be a complex challenge.
We work with you to explore exactly how your MAT can make the most of its educational technology. Alongside facilitating edtech that improves learning outcomes, we can support you in allowing for effective change management across your trust.
Through consultancy and leadership training, your MAT will be able to benefit from a robust edtech strategy which can be rolled out across schools of all types, ensuring a joined-up approach.
Case study: The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust
The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust wanted to improve collaboration across their schools for planning and administration, ultimately moving to a 1:1 device strategy for KS2. We are working with them as a part of their strategic team to transform the way they operate. The first phase was to implement Google Drive, Gmail and Calendar across the trust for staff.
Watch the video to see what they think.
How edtech supports MAT learning and teaching
As a MAT, you may be exploring how your edtech can enable you to share resources and information effectively, both within each school and across the trust. Edtech can help MATs to:
- Store and share data securely via cloud services
- Communicate more effectively with schools across the trust
- Set work for pupils and students virtually.
We support MATs in developing a joined-up edtech strategy that allows for more efficient learning and teaching.
Edtech can be a powerful tool for improving the learning experience of students and pupils. From facilitating creative learning to streamlining admin, the right edtech can improve learning experience and boost attainment.
When edtech is allowing for efficient data sharing, MAT Leadership are in a better position to monitor achievement and effectively manage change across the trust.
What edtech challenges do MATs face?
Find out how Satori Education can support you and your MAT Leadership Team to make the most of your trust’s edtech.
Find the right support for your multi-academy trust
Through a dedicated consultancy approach and specialist leadership training, we support you in optimising the edtech in use across your trust.
Edtech Leaders – Training Package
Transforming digital leads into confident edtech specialists
Ensure each MAT has edtech champions with the right professional development, training, and support.
- Edtech leadership skills and knowledge are developed through practical professional learning for teachers.
- Learning takes place virtually through expert-led sessions that blend tuition, problem-solving, breakout sessions, and interactive discussion.
- New edtech leaders gain practical knowledge and insight through specialist edtech training.
- Focused coaching facilitates greater confidence and more effective leadership.
New edtech leaders learn how to effectively plan, implement, and optimise their school’s edtech strategy and how best to use edtech in classrooms and across the MAT.
Edtech Catalyst – Consultancy Package
Rely on dedicated expertise and make your edtech vision a reality
Access the specialist guidance, tools, and strategic support you need to make the most of your school’s edtech.
- Receive expert support and guidance on how you can make the most of your edtech for better teaching and learning.
- Outline your existing capabilities, define your edtech goals, and develop your own actionable strategy to achieve them.
- Discover how to bring staff across the MAT on board through mentoring programmes and professional learning.
With Satori Education at your side, you’ll have the catalyst you need to change the way you approach and make use of your edtech.